Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Captains Log: Day 449 Happy Birthday MOM!!!


Forgot to get a picture at Lunch time But HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

Andrew FINALLY got his new BLUE JAYS shirt!  He's ready for the Yankees Game next week

It was a HOT and HUMID day.... 

Alex and I played outside. Jon was moody again, I'm sure it was because he was overtired.   I have Nathan Hot Dogs and he wanted me to make the Nathan fries that we had in NYC.  I didn't feel like cooking or turning on the oven.  Yes we have central air but still.. I had food from the Olive Garden.  So he fell asleep before soccer practice and let him sleep till I picked him up to go get his 2nd covid shot... 
2 more weeks... FULLY Vacinated.. 
Then all we have is Alex left.




 
COvid shot he was still moody....




No comments:

Post a Comment