Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Billy Wilson Park







The days are short and we take advantage of the warmer temps. It was in the 60's today so we went to the park and hung a round till it got dark.  

I had to check last year around now as I heard this morning our county is at 8% with COVID and 255 people are in the hospital.   That seemed high but I did look and it was around that last year.   Last year with those number we went 100% remote for school. We seem so far removed from that now but what's the difference......

Vaccinations... 

It's the people that refuse to get vaccinated because at this point I'm still going to call them tools to this pandemic.   I want to be done. I want to be in nomral society and not this dystopian nightmare because FOX news says its bad and will kill you no matter all the reports saying it helps alot.


Don't they look loving.......

More like take the picture so we can all be like the WWE.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment