Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Captains Log: Day 617 Back to Mask Mandate.


And the signs start appearing again in this county....... Now from Erie County instead of the State.... 
I mentioned it last week that the numbers were high and they were the same as last year.  I knew something had to give.  Wish I was wrong when I mentioned it.  But again here we are...
They have phases too if they numbers don't combe down

(at least they have school and not remote learning....)

Speaking of School....


The kids had a half day so we went to the Botannical Gardens. Jon was tired as he likes to stay up late.  
It was parent teacher conferences and I was happy to here Mr Alex is doing great with schooling.  I have worried so much about him. But they said he's a quick learner and a shy and quiet little guy.    HA HA!!! Laughing about the quiet part. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment