Monday, November 22, 2021

Movie Night


So 6 am tomorrow.... mask mandate goes into effect for Erie County.... 
SIGH.....

Knew this was coming... as I said before I could see that it was at the same rate as it was last November and they went full on remote.  So here we are at the same levels and think they aren't going to do this old school??

Finger Lakes isn't any better but here we are with a different Governor so its got to be the county that does it.


I took him to his first "Real" movie.   I had taken him once before for a cheap movie  during the summer but it was awhile ago.  The movie was like a dollar.  He was okay but got bored then but he was maybe 3??

My only guilt  about this is that its a pg-13 movie... BUT  he has seen all the Ghostbuster movies. 
And liked them all.....so why not??

He did great and loved it!!!    There were scarey scenes and it didn't faze him much.  


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment