Thursday, January 21, 2016

36 weeks

Technically no sonogram this week as they scheduled me on Thursday (today) which means I'm now at 37 weeks.  I'm now past any danger of the baby needing any intervention due to being premature. However since nothing has gone smoothly and continues not to I had to have yet another test. This one was a Fetal MRI at Children's Hospital. I was suppose to have it about a month ago but  didn't due to having that stomach virus  that dehydrated me.  Now they are looking for placenta accreta.  This is were the placenta grows into the uterus so when after the baby is born and they try to get the placenta out means that I could hemorrhage. Yeah me.......(note the sarcasm). Apparently this is rare and only if you have had multiple c-sections.  I looked it up and after 2 there's an 11% chance......it goes up a lot more after 3. So....now I'm  waiting on the results. 

Anyway.....lying on your back pregnant for about an hour was awful for many reasons. One of which is I should not have eaten before doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment