Saturday, January 2, 2016

Trip to the Hospital


 After coming home from Billy Beez, I found that Andrew didn't eat supper and knew he was sick,. No I'm not he insisted but I knew better.   He did throw up and all over the place, As much as I wanted him to clean it all by himself, the attempt was futile as it was just getting pushed around.  I ended up cleaning it up  with gloves and a mask hoping I didn't get it.  I know I'm more susceptible to it as I take heartburn meds and am pregnant.  What can you do????  It had to be cleaned up. So of course, as always I'm the one in the house that cleans it and ends up sicker than anybody else in the house.   They throw up once and they are fine........I, on the other hand end up fighting a battle with dehydration that if I wasn't pregnant probably would have fared better  but be that as it may.... Ended up getting fluids pumped into me at the hospital and being  monitored  for  the little guys sake. Luckily no fever, no infection and after 3+ bags of fluid and 12 hours later. I went home to relax.   ( and a reminder that I'm allergic to plastic tape)


No comments:

Post a Comment