Sunday, January 31, 2016

Baby Alexander


5lbs 8oz 18 inches long. Born at 12:18 pm 

Unfortunately you can see that he' s got clubbed feet. Not a big surprise as this was something that they thought would happen.   That and he would be on the small side. Out of all the stuff they told me this is stuff I can live with.  Believe me the first few weeks after I was leaking fluid was not good ones.  I don't think they honestly believed he would survive and if he did it would be in the NICU.  I tell the story and most people think it sealed up.  Not really. I know I was still leaking fluid around Christmas although by that time the fluid was normal. 
 So little one... you maybe small and your feet need some work but you will grow and no doubt the feet are a temporary problem. Welcome to the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment