Monday, January 7, 2019

Gash on Jon's Head

 
 
 This kid........  So he comes home and wants to go to his friends house.  Fine , be home by 5:30....
5:30.. not home.. 5:35...not home.   5:40... finally comes home.  This is the 3rd day of not listening to me.   So I give him 4 punishments that he has to chose from. Not happy about any of them.  As we are talking he is riding Alex's scooter back and forth.  Get off of that before you get hurt (this is not the first time I have told him to get off of it.)   CRASH!! He runs to his room... and you better not be hurt! I yell at him. 5 minutes later he comes out crying.   Blood coming down the side of his face... I don't want staples.  I look at his head..... ummmm there's a good 1-2 " gash on his head. Yeah he's probably getting staples I'm thinking. Get them ready and take them to the Urgent care.

White stuff is numbing gel and we had to wait 40 minutes till it worked before they would do the staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment