Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Getting off the Bus

 He was so excited to ride the bus home!!!   I asked him if he liked school and he said yes!  I asked if he wanted to go back tomorrow and again it was a yes.   He talked about going back on the bus all night.   I told him he had to sleep and in the morning he could ride the bus again.  Very happy he liked it.   I think this will do him good. It helps he gets to feel like his older brothers and go off to school now too.

 The only thing is I'm sure he used the potty more than 2 times but don't care. have no idea what cheese is for lunch...  and if he did eat breakfast of cereal  that is highly unusual as he doesn't really like cereal.  Even the sweet stuff like lucky charms he's turned down or breakfast in general...
Back home and snuggling with mom

No comments:

Post a Comment