Friday, January 11, 2019

This Child of Mine

I was aggravated with him this morning.....  He didn't want to get up or dressed or anything.   Tired of fighting with him to go to sleep.  I have to sign his agenda if he reads i tell him to get it out of his book bag.   I went through his book bag today.    I found this.   So very proud of him.   He's a good kid and does love helping out others. Even the fact he doesn't even gloat about it and didn't even show me.   Its no big deal.  So even though he's annoying the heck out of me by being a pain to get ready there's this to brighten my day.   So I grab his agenda and there's a note from the teacher that he's been turning in everything late and or not at all this week.   Okay..... back to being TOTALLY annoyed with him again.   Don't know?? Head injury... Lack of motivation ??? More on him about sleeping at night???   Not sure with him.  He tells me later that he didn't have enough time to do it in his free period.  Guess its getting harder or more labor intense.  Hmmm we had to have a talk about getting stuff done and doing it at home if its not or no electronics. Anyway... Back to this to brighten my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment