Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Captains Log: Day 23 Olcott Beach Park



 Well this year Lake Ontario is behaving.  They couldn't do that last year.  However   we didn't get to do the usual things up there and they wanted to stop at Reid's and told them No.  Reids is a old fashion fast food with cheap prices. You pay with cash.  Just can't do it right now. There were people there not many but still.   There's a lot we can' do and some we can.  Its finding the balance to say I know we are missing out but are we really? This coming week is Easter... No Bunny pics, no egg hunts with tons of people. If we do egg hunts it will be in the backyards with the 3 of them. Do I miss it?? Sort of.  Do I really care? Again sort of?   I don't miss the crowds of people. I remember being at Disney feeling like a can of Sardines as every place you went they packed you in .  Tothe next extreme: to not being able to be around other people

No comments:

Post a Comment