Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Captains Log: Day 44.. I want to Ride my Bicycle

 So here we are day 44... Now its been 40 days since NY really shut down....100% non-essential workers.  44 days since schools have been shut and 60 days since the first case in the state. But who's counting???..LOL  Noah's ark?? 40 days and 40 nights... done... hmmmm

I had to do more stuff out than I care.  Erie County is a hot mess and the numbers are going up.  Car had to go to the shop again same problem as last time.   Jonathan's bike needed fixing and we got it back today and since by the time I got the car and bike back we went to the park late so we ate out at McDonald's for the 1st time since this began. So we went to the bike park at Outer Habor and Jonathan's been wanting to do for awhile. There is at least 4 or more paths that have cool courses to try. Alex and I walked around and Andrew didn't feel like coming. He walked around the neighborhood earlier.



Stopped McDonald's and the sign they have in the window....


I asked Jonathan what he's going to remember most about this time. He rolled his eyes at me.

I sure hope when he has kids that they do the same as he did to me with 9/11.....
One is pretend they know more than me about it because they saw a video about it and take that is true
AND also act like you weren't living during that time period.
AND totally dismissing anything you say what was wrong with the video because ....well you believe everything on said video.   (Video is not a documentary but someones opinion) SMH.

Maybe in a couple of years he will realize the magnatude of this.

I guess the 2nd is all good since he thought I was younger???


No comments:

Post a Comment