Sunday, April 19, 2020

Captain's Log: Day 34.....Lost Milestone

I guess my no drama llamass mean an empty calendar... No track meets, soccer, apts, events,  complete NOTHINGNESS




Back  when they announced the school were shutting down and that they were going to be home schooling  and well the bottom dropped out from all of us the original date was that Monday the 20th they would go back to school .   We know that has changed twice during that time and that they will be lucky if they go back May 15th.   Honestly I highly doubt even that. I really can't remember the last time we have spent so many days doing ....nothing.   Don't get me wrong we don't do NOTHING  we do stuff around the house. Alex painted, Jon helped me make apple crisp, I just hung out listeing to music and danced.  Andrew mostly was on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment