Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Captain's Log: Day 37 Earth Day

Well.... its a weird earth day isn't it???  Instead of everybody saying how can we make our enviromental footprint less , we are doing just that aren't we?  Cars barely on the road.  People not around its like nature is taking back whats hers.  

I love when the kids ask me what are we doing tomorrow?  Hmmm there are so many options... 
Let me think ...A Park??? 

We walked down by the river first as there was a police care over by the skate boarding park.   I'm assuming if there was a bunch of skate boarders or something but  us I don't think so. Jon road his scooter around and loved that as Alex chased him. 

We didn't stay long.  it was very cold down there with the winds caoming off the lake and the water was choppy.  We had I guess Lake Effect snow today... Apr 22... Come on Spring...




No comments:

Post a Comment