Thursday, August 13, 2020

Captains Log: Day 150 VERY Low Expections

We had a great day swimming and its the middle of August so we are starting to try to figure out what fall will look like. schools.  Jon looks like hybrid  2 days on/ 3 days home and Alex all day???  And Andrew???  


Its just that these are not easy decisions.  I guess there aren't any. I'm doing the best I can. The schools and the other programs are doing the best they can and we will get by.  All the best we can.......


I've lowered my standards this year. I expect nothing.   Anything after that is a bonus.  I expect that school is not going to go well in the fall,  I expect remote learning for months again. I expect Halloween to suck and don't know if it will happen.   I anticipate that much like March and April there will be not much to do and no where to go but outside this fall and winter. No pics with Santa  

I'm hopin for a President change in Nov. so we can go back to doing things again.

What I have learned that technology doesn't make up for seeing people face to face.  And most importantly people NEED other people.


Anyway... Hot Summer days and a need to cool off...  We make our own fun....







 

No comments:

Post a Comment