Friday, August 14, 2020

Captains Log: Day 151 Lazy Day




Lazy Summer Day.   Alex didn't want to do much and really neither did I.    I know mine is because I'm feeling stressed again.  Its beenjust about 5 months since the kids have gone to school and to be honest as much as I want them to go back is about the same as me not wanting them to.  Knowing they are better off getting what they need there and not wanting to deal with what may go on.  We are all apprehensive,  Teachers, Parents, Students, Administrators. I just want normal back.  Sigh..... Stress just zaps my energy and I'm useless.   I suppose its the other lesson of 2020...  Its called go with the flow.... and that is what we are trying.

I guess the other thing since they appear to be going back to school I have made an effort to start to prepare things..  No not supplies but things like Jon's form for Vaccine exeption and guess they will get the flu shot too, Paper work for Andrew....stuff like that I've been sitting on.  I've been so lazy about anything like that I'm usually on top of it but when you aren't going anywhere and doing anything its kind of pointless.

We did walk around Delaware park.   I think they talked me into doing the Flamingo boat ride.   Next time I told them maybe Monday... They have 4 seaters...

No comments:

Post a Comment