Saturday, August 22, 2020

Things to do.....

The house now has the sold sign on it...... only a few short weeks left till I don't own it....  We went inside for probably the last time to get the desk out and bring it home...
On the way home I stopped at Lowe's as I need a new dishwasher... The problem now is alot of them are back ordered because of the pandemic . Stuff is seriously scarce to come by... I tried to do it online as I have in the past but it would take a month.  I don't want to wait that long.  I needed installation and Lowe's has it but you couldn't do it online so we went.  Halloween decoration are out and Alex has been obsessed with Caution tape.   Why you ask???    When we would go out in the spring for a walk ALL the playgrounds were roped off with caution tape.   I think he was under the assumption that ALL the playgrounds were being fixed at the same time. It wasn't a great spring so it was muddy and cold and not ideal to go on anyway.  But the caution tape???... guess he saw it so much he wanted it too.   When we got the house there was a red tape he would stick on the house that came with it as they didn't want you to throw out something important.  So well... we went to Lowe's and Halloween decorations are up and they had Caution tape, Danger tape and Happy Halloween tape.   Of course he wanted the BIG roll of  Caution tape. The others were much smaller. So we agreed on the Danger tape. Which he promptly tied to his house.

Yes I bought a dishwasher too... They had them and should be hearing to have it installed this week hopefully. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment