Sunday, January 23, 2022

Bills Game


What do you say about a game like that..... It was hard fought well played by both teams and there had to be a loser. Somehow we got the short end of the stick this draw or as usual.  This game kept my heart pumping even an hour after the game you still couldn't process the entire last 2 minutes of this game. 
I guess by now I have seem Buffalo deal with its more than fair share of lumps in sports and that even though they lose,  I know this team is young and they are talented.   When I think about the Superbowls in the 90's it was the community and the vibe it brought to this town.  The memories that last a lifetime.  As you walk downthe street you could hear the game on everybodies TV and people cheering loudly.  It was the talk of National TV and all the party like atmosphere it brings. I can't wait for more of this. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment