Wednesday, January 12, 2022

So How's the Pandemic doing???




So Andrew was suppose to have a Dentist apoointment today and had it cancelled because staffing.....  We went toWalmart and this was in the Bakery and Deli section.   At this point it feels like everybody has the plague.  Every cough, sniff or sneeze and that is what you think..... 
Even Andrew got a message on his phone that he has to be covid tested to go back on campus.  It really is discouraging at times and I guess even more so when I thought about it last year thinking it would be better.  
However a few things.... Vaccinated most people seem to have cold like symptoms as opposed to those that don't.  THen why isn;'t everybody vaccinated.   I guess the new one is that if they drink their own pee. ....at least that's what I'm seeing on facebook . I can't with them anymore.   You know bleach, horse dewormer... 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment