Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Highmark Stadium...


Was hoping that  the Bills would have the sign like last year that they were AFC East Champs but they didn't.   Guess its old hat by year 2. & (like the sign) maybe we are wanting more. Got a few pics anyway.   With the masks I'm pretty sure we left them on as it was bitter cold and it felt good to have them on.




 We went to the McKinley Mall.   There was no food court anymore.


The Sunset was beautiful




In other news

Home covid test... I used it as I still have this laryngitis thing going on. What the heck I have  the kit.
it was negative.


Alex is going to play hockey..... I signed him up for the end of Feb...more like March when he will start. He's getting use to the idea and equipment.  If anything if he learns how to skate I will be happy.   Jonathan is jealous now and wondered why I didn't "force" him to play hockey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment