Monday, February 14, 2022

Captain's Log Day 700

We are down to almost a month and we will hit 2 years of Captainss Log . How is that possible???

So were are we with this stupid thing....

As of  last week Wednesday we lifted the mask mandate in New York...... (still have to wear them at doctors offfices, hospitals, public transportation and schools and government buildings) 

Our  infection levels have gone down alot since the middle of January when I knew more people that had it than didn't.

I think even Disney is lifting the mask mandate as of Feb 17th...

I feel sometimes right now that its sort of ending and others not so much.....

Right now with the mask mandate off and goign to Florida soon we got to keep doing what we have been doing for the last 22/23 months.




The deaths have kind of surprised me.... I haven't paid much attention with this last bout of everybody getting sick.... yikes.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment