Saturday, February 5, 2022

Splash Lagoon Day 2


This one didn't like that we had to come home  later today... He loved it!  Who wouldn't, swimming, food, video games.   What was great was that they told us that the waterpark didn't open till 10 am on Saturday and if you look it up that what it says but having been here before I knew it opened at 9am for hotel guests and I asked them again that morning just to make sure I was right.... and I was.    What was nice was we pretty much had the waterpark to ourselves (Alex and I).   Andrew and Jon were still eating breakfast. 

Pennsylvania doesn't have the mask mandate so we started to follow what they do in NY but it was easier not too.  We didn't really do it last year either when we came.. only in the hotel.    This year it wasn't even in the hotel. 








a bit water logged....




Adult hot tub......




 Back to our snowy reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment