Friday, February 4, 2022

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ANDREW



Happy Birthday Andrew!!  How I have a 20 year old still floors me but here we are....

This day was chaotic.... 
We had a snow storm that closed the schools. Really didn't think they needed to be closed but we did get more snow than it looked liked when I went to shovel it... So 40 minutes of shoveling and all the kids at home instead of a nice calm day with only Andrew and I till they came home. 

 So we went to Teddy Roosevelts inaugrual site like we did last year. So since its been a year and we are still dealing with the pandemic. Just for future reference like I did last year.  I could have made reservations but didn't as the website was being slow. We just had to wear a mask. I figured we were the only ones venturing out to the site on a snowy Friday anyway. And I was right.......

The suburbs the roads were down to pavement and looked nice and you second guessed that really they could have gone to school but Downtown Buffalo..... for the 3rd time in a month was horrible....
Franklin was barely plawed and North which Anchor Bar and Buffalo General's ER is ... Not much better... UGH... 

Andrew's Grandfather picked him up for lunch and I took the other 2 to lunch as well. Then backed the car to go to Splash Lagoon.









 







No comments:

Post a Comment