Thursday, December 21, 2017

No More Doctors Mommy!

I had to take him to a follow up appointment with the doctor after he got out of the hospital. His normal doctor  wasn't in and had to see a doctor I've never seen before whom insisted this was a 'normal' thing kids his age go through. Not like he has an immune disorder she said frankly. See he's just fine now....  It's not like he was in the PICU.

GRRR. I suppose I was a bit traumatize too from this last  episode too.  NORMAL??  Are you F-ing serious??  You are going to tell me that's 'normal'  when I have 2 other kids that have never gotten sepsis. Never once have the other kids been  rushed to the ER  by ambulance.   You are going to say that to a mother whom watched there child go downhill so fast that  it still freaks me out knowing if I waited(cringe)............ That PICU doctor came down twice t o evaluate him.    This was  the 2nd time I've seen him go downhill and breakneck speed from a VIRUS!

Well at this age all they do is catch one virus after another......   ( UMMM DUH!!) They shouldn't be hospitalizing him. 
Sure if its the right virus........  (Seriously?? Does she still think I have 2 perfect kids the 1st time that never got sick?? I'm pretty sure Andrew had RSV at about a year old, never got diagnosed but had asthma symptoms till he was 4 and he NEVER went to the ER)

Sorry for the RANT.....Just that she's acting like he got over a  mild case of the flu...not Life Threatening  Sepsis. 
So what I got from her is....Sepsis is the new flu these days. All the kids are getting it. That's funny as I know a whole bunch of 2 yr old and guess what...he's the only one I know that had it.

So glad she's not his normal Doctor and I will leave it at that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment