Thursday, December 14, 2017

Special Visitor

 Iwas going to run to the car and what do my wondering eyes should appear  Was Santa and his elves with a bed full of toys.  I waited. Santa couldn't go into the room as he was under contact and droplet precaution but he got to look and got a toy and Santa waved to him.  He wasn't sure about it as he didn't like anybody coming into the room. All they did was poke him.


 He loved his Airplane. They had singers and a St Bernard dog too that came around.  I have to say I've alway seen it on the news were they did this and it does make you feel special and breaks up the day.
Look at his hand in the picture,,,,,He TORE the iv out.  The doctor did rounds and saw him do it. I was standing right next to him and he was determined he was DONE.  He riped out the foot one earlier.  So we were trying no IV.   The nurses weren't happy knowing he was still having fevers and still throwing up and having diarrhea

No comments:

Post a Comment