Thursday, May 23, 2019

Back at the Doctors office

I didn't want to go to this one..... He's got enough going on that I really didn't  need this too. Every 6 months they like to check his asthma.  Considering what he's gone through the last 2 months surprisingly his asthma is fine.  Of course we are in the middle of  another round of antibiotics so we are ok..... (We will see next week) The doctor was more than pleased. He should be coughing his head off and you got him controlled... whatever you need he tells me...  I'm thinking Well if sticking some kind of medication into most of his  facial orifices gets him this way...good. He's got an antibiotic, eye antibiotics, flonase (nose), flovent and abuterol.... He told me his nose is still a mess.  Compared to hows its been, I think its fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment