Friday, May 31, 2019

Back at the ENT office

 We are 4 days post antibiotic and we are doing wonderful!! This time we saw the doctor and not the nurse practitioner.   I was eager to see what he  would say  now that the weather is a little warmer and haven't gone back to being the green machine again.   I love how doctors ask what you want to do sometimes like you really have that many options.  I guess its well  do you want him to have surgery now or wait till this flares up again and then have it then???  Basically he was asking that. I just want his not to have to deal with all these sinus and ear infections I said and whatever needs to be done is what I said....

Good  since he is well now how about surgery next week??  Ummm Okay!??! Wait I just agreed for them to do surgery next week?? 

So I guess they are going to do tubes and take out his adenoids again as they knew they were big last time and pretty sure that they didn't get them all and clear out his sinuses.  They are going to test him to see if he's gene resistant to strep and pneumonia to get him a shot to boost his immune system. I guess??   Can't remember the name of the blood test . Will find out more if he is.




No comments:

Post a Comment