Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday- Mother's Day


 Gifts from my kids. Most of the cards are from Alex.    Both Jon and Andrew did surprise me and I love them for it.  Up in the corner Andrew wrote Happy Mother's Day Mom and got me the bottle of Loganberry. I thought that was sweet and amazing.  For a kid that struggles with writing and such he spelled it right and did think of me.  Jon brought home the flower and the purple flower pen.  There's a card on the other corner that is green with a pink flower shape.  He stuck $5 of his own money in there for me.   Again not about the money, its him giving up his money. He thought of me.   I'm so very proud of them.
 To my mom...   No matter what I would get you would never be enough. I love you.
 having Lunch on Mother's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment