Thursday, May 16, 2019

Went to the ENT

 So we went to the ENT.  she checked his ears and he has an ear infection and they are filled with fluid.   I knew about the fluid from the doctors visit on Tuesday but the ear infection is new..... I knew not putting him on another antibiotic wasn't going to work. 
 So she talked about some of the things that might happen.  They might go and check and remove adenoids again (tonsils too depending how it was done.) 
I just think about that one episode of Seinfeld with George in the hospital saying I had surgery for my tonsils and the doctor said well they grew back. Didn't think that was a thing but I have been looking it up and it  I thought I swear his was... I guess I'm not wrong.   with his ears full of fluid they are thinking about tubes too??  We will see how he does.... with yet another antibiotic....

No comments:

Post a Comment