Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Meet Slimer

 Remember the green ghost from Ghost Busters???  That is Alex.......
Okay so since March 18  he has had constant sinus infections.   This is his 4th visit since then regarding this....   I didn't want to do it.   I didn't want him to come back about this. I did put it off too long and I knew it was going to happen.  I saw it as soon as he stopped the last antibiotic.   The last few times the school didn't really pick up on it.  I got him off the bus and he was green.  Green crud coming out of his eyes and nose.... 1st time it happened they told me its from the sinuses not draining.  Didn't really believe them but they got him on antibiotic and it stopped immediately.  He did it again after the antibiotic stopped.    Jonathan had the same problem too.  His sinuses are a mess too.  He was all plugged up  and had an ear infection now a bad cough.  I had to take him in to the doctor too.  So back to Alex 4th time in less than 2 months... its ENT time.   I got one scheduled for him  on Thursday....

No comments:

Post a Comment