Friday, February 5, 2021

Captains Log: Day 326 Back to Reality Again



So Alex came home with this yesterday and Jonathan's school emailed me the same.  Where was this when I was deciding to go to Splash Lagoon.  Anyway I did look up all this and we were fine.  We went to PA( on the list we can go to) and it was less than 24 hours.(another criteria if it wasn't an ajacent state)  But this is because they have a week off from school and we usually go to FL that week and its a bummer that we can't.   Grandma and Grandpa didn't feel safe down there and then there is this with the schools even if they did.  I wouldn't want them to miss school because we felt the need to go to FL at this time. Next year hoping this is behind us and we can resume normalcy. 

I took Andrew over to the Science Museum.  My membership  started March 2020 we went once before the shut down and until today used it once.  They did extended  it but I wish it was longer because even back in  Sept they only had the 2nd floor open.  Its only very recently  the opened the 3rd and 4th flrs.  

They gave you a clean stylus to "touch" things with and hand sanitizer if you touched other things. there was hardly anybody there. Alex and Jon had school.



the Stylus and the buttons





The Pangolins..... 


 Alex got a chocolate sucker from school so he was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment