Monday, February 8, 2021

Captains Log: Day 329 Monday.....




It was too cold to do anything outside.... so we sat in the house.... 

Well by the time Alex got home there wasn't much to do.   I should go to the store but with it being so cold you really think twice about going out.  Jon had his friend over and they wore masks around each other. He started virtual soccer again. He's not happy with me and doing that but he's got to get some exercise.  I would love to get this little guy in the pool again to swim but they are hard to find and the ones I'm finding are alot of money and not alot of time.  Example $100 for 4   30 minute lessons. Not private either with 3 other kids...  the Y isn't doing it right now.... I so wish.  Even the town usually has them during the winter but..... that's not operating either.  maybe I will do it for a few months.... maybe just wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment