Saturday, February 6, 2021

Captains Log: Day 327 Snowy Saturday


So hockey started a few weeks ago (Jan 14)  so hows that going??   Well it isn't.  The Sabres are a mess, as of today we have 7 players and the coach under COVID protocol and looks like they will not be playing till Feb 11 the earliest.   They think they got it from the NJ Devils and everybody is ticked off a the NHL for allowing the game.  Who knew if you didn't change your protocol with hockey that this would happen..   After all when one player on the team gets the flu they all get it.  The lockerooms are  nasty and  even in baseball they spread the lockerooms out more... they are sitting on the bench together... and share water bottles. I don't know hown much thought went into changing any of this... they aren't in a "bubble" like in the fall.


Well we usually go to grandma and grandpa's house on Saturday but with the storm blowing in I didn't want to take my chances.   We stayed home and let the snow come down and blow.   I took off tomorrow anyway as I wanted to take the kids somewhere for their birthday and got to do it last weekend knowing that this time of year is unpredictable. 

I made chicken soup since I had time.







And we vegged in front of the TV


 

No comments:

Post a Comment