Friday, September 4, 2020

Captains Log: Day 172 Anxiety........

 


So I get a robo call from school and them talking about having the kids do a health screening and taking their temperature  before they get to school or bus...  I laugh as the top picture is a "toy" that I bought last year around Christmas.  It a scan thermometer not really a toy. Toy to me.... I like thermometers

I didn't buy it thinking it would ever be a necessity or a tool I would have to use almost daily. Jokes on me.

Anyway I listened to their reopening plan and cringe.  The whole thing is giving me anxiety.... Can't imagine these kids.

Anyway went to Conventus and had Alex's feet checked.  All good. They had cool machines that looked like Ipads that you looked at and it took you temperature.




No comments:

Post a Comment