Friday, September 25, 2020

Captains Log: Day 193 Covid test Part 2


Allergy kid #2 Get a call from the Nurse . He's coughing come pick him up and he can't return without a note from his doctor..... 

Oh yeah... I forget about my quiet allergy boy.   Alex has all the drama with his sinuses and then there's this one. I called his pediatrian and told them about it and said that its a on going problem with him at school. They know they told me its in black and white.  The only other time Jon goes to the peds besides his physical is around Nov (give or take a month) when I'm tired of hearing him cough and want to know that its not anything more.  Blah blah Allergies... is all I get and it clears up in the spring and  all is well. Why would it be different this year.... Coughing is a symptom of the plague and here we go again.  

So they told me about a rapid test in Orchard park and I went and  I guess it got to be were you did need to register for it even though they told me you didn't . The hell with that and we went back to Well Care at least I know he could be seen today even if the results are in a few days. They go you were here yesterday. I said I was with a different kid.... 




After all of this we had ice cream   We needed a treat. This Covid thing is stressing me out.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment