Sunday, September 27, 2020

Captains Log: Day 195 Buffalo Bills are 3-0

The BlueJays finished the regular season and are going to the playoffs for the 1st time in 4 years.  This has been a highlight in this crazy time. I was very happy they got to play here even though they had no fans in the stands. They may haved like playing here too. 
The Bills won today!!! Excited for them as well.   They  were winning and then losing and they didn't give up they pulled themselves together to get the win.   Its what I expect out of good teams that they don't give in and up,  I told the kids that is how the BIlls did it during the Superbowl years.  Most games they trailed till the very end and you never gave up hope. It was 80 today and another trip to the beach to enjoy before we can't 



Watching the SUNSET.....
So this one.....I did get the results back and he is Negative for COVID..... 

Tomorrow hopefully I will get Jonathan's results back. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment