Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Captains Log: Day 198 Busy Day

Jon had remote learning although some of it is still stupid to me.  Like SSR which is silent reading... huh like you can't assign him reading on his days off and actually teach when you have zoom sessions??? 


Anyway....on to the other thing that is pissing me off.... 5 days his results came in..... 5 days

So I had to pick this up at Well Now and send it to the doctor portal and get a NOTE so that he can go back to school.  BTW he's still coughing...



Note that he needs to go back to school
Glen Park.... The leaves are changing and the parkis gorgeous during this time




a favorite

Boy oh Boy Alex wanted this duck to come home with us.  This duck did follow us and was very friendly. However he was mad at me because I said no.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment