Friday, September 11, 2020

Captains Log: Day 179 Sept 11

Jonathan had in person school today.... Hopefully i will remember the days he has school. We went to the park after.    

Its 911..... Its been 19 yrs.   It feels like yesterday and sometimes I want to talk about it and other times I will. At least this year Jonathan was more willing to hear my side of the story.   Jonathan came home and said one of my friends fathers was on a flight that day... I told him Look I worked for an airline. The only reason I wasn't on a flight that day was because I was working.  Its more when you work for something that was used as a bomb that day.  We had freedom to go where ever we wanted to and most often did.   Hopping a flight was nothing.  That day made you think about it.  Its not like I didn't think about hijackers and airplanes when I was working for an airline. But its seemed like such a thing of the past that they would never try that stunt again. But they did.... Its almost 20 yrs.  my reality check is Andrew.... Doesn't seem possible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment