Thursday, September 24, 2020

Captains Log: Day 192 Covid test



So you have a kid that has horrible sinuses and you stick him back in school in an old building and think that he's not going to have sinus issues again??   I knew this was coming.  He's been coughing up a storm and I know its his sinuses draining but you can't help think it might be the plague.   So I took him.  I guess for 2 reasons: 1 so they don't think he has the plague and 2 that he didn't get the plague from school. So both of our piece of mind. 

How did he do with the nasal swab up his nose???
Fine.   Considering what we have to do with that nose on a daily basis. He had NO trouble.


So he is suppose to quarentine till we get the results.  He's otherwise fine.

We did have a briefing, so as much as I would love for this to be over. its not... 
I did take him to a playground that was empty. By the afternoon of course he's not coughing.  He's not lying down having that stuff drip in his throat and makes me question why I took him in the first place... But I know I will be right back to him coughing up a lung tomorrow morning. 





The signs change ...but still the same message

No comments:

Post a Comment