Thursday, October 15, 2020

Captains Log: Day 213

It was raining when he got home but he wanted to playin in his house and it was dry in there.  I'm sure there will be moe boring days ahead when the weather gets colder and winter comes.  I don't have the membership to the Y.  I really don't trust going in places like that right now.   I was leary before.  Maybe because one time I did catch a very bad cold there and it took me awhile to recover... with COVID... its a big no thank you.  But we miss out on there family day and playing in the kids play area...  swimming etc...  I don't want to go to the malls much.  It doesn't leave alot of options for the winter.    



Clean masks for the week and this doesn't count the 6 I found in Andrew's room... the horder


 

No comments:

Post a Comment