Saturday, October 24, 2020

Trunk or Treating at the Mall

Well on the way home we stopped at the Mall as I know they were doing Trunk of treat. I thought they were doing it drive thru style. I didn't have there costumes but we went anyway.   There was no social distancing but everybody was wearing masks and its outside.   This is the 1st event we have gone to in over 7 months!!! 

When this began this is what devastated me, I was upset not being able to go to Family Fun Day at the ball park and no maple weekend, no Easter egg hunts,  no parades, July 4th Celebrations, etc.... I knew they weren't part of any reopening phase. I didn't much care what was open and what wasn't.   I knew it would be a long time before we got to do any of it.  

My expectations this year are don't expect anything so anything is a treat.   











 

No comments:

Post a Comment