Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Captains Log: Day 218 Walden Galleria Mall

First time going to the Walden Galleria Mall in forever.... Probably since January when Andrew got to go to the movies. February we were busy and well March.... I mean this is prgress from the Spring time when the parking lot was totally bare to actually going into and shopping.  its been open for a few months now but the first I actually wanted to be there. We went to Best Buy looking for a TV.  
Today iphone 12 was released.  So they had secuity and a line but you got you temperture taken too.  
The new Lego Store that opened up. we had to wait to go in.



This was also the new place that opened up and immediately had to shut down.  They opened Saturday and the ECDOH came and shut them down the same day. I guess they consider it an indoor amusement park and therefore they can't be open yet under the NY forward.... 
The signs on the door. One from the ECDOH and the place
The Movie theaters... They have been shut since mid March.  They can possibly open I thik Friday at 50% capacity.   That is something I'm not willing to do or take Andrew to.   I don't know if any new movies will be playing.


 Usually they have what's out at the theater and as you can see,,,, just random advertisements and a Teen Mutant Ninja Poster... I think...


Well that's fun huh......so its not an empty parking lot now  Progress.... 


Yes looking back at this I'm sure its going to look absurd  but this is how life is right now.  We KNOW we are living through history daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment