Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

Pandemic trick or treating......
This one was hard... It was a nice day and evening out but I didn't know if anybody would do it.  you know give out candy or people would go trick or treating. Andrew was home he could have passed out candy but I preferred if it was contactless.  The kids wore masks and I wore a mask.  We went to neighbors we know and they gave that bags of candy.  Oh I know you here's a special bag. They wore masks too some had tongs, gloves and other things so they didn't have to touch the candy.... or like us the bowl was already out. There was a few other kids and parents out. Not as many as usual but then we don't have that many anyway.  Its usually just the neighborhood kids.

After I went home with Alex , Andrew wanted to walk around.  Jonathan still wanted to go out so the 2 of them just went around the block. Again we know a good portion of those people too as I have walked it with Alex many times and they all see us.  Jon has a friend over there too.

SO there it is...Pandemic Trick or Treating.








At least this rarity we knew about and very cool.... this is a BLUE moon on Halloween.   That means its the 2nd full moon of the month.

And no I don't know what that blue dot is next to it....probably a plane since I live near an airlport.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment