Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Captains Log: Day 106

 Enjoying the summer.... With some ice cream and the beach.

Making the most of what is avaible. As long as I don't think about what it should be its fine as this doesn't seem so bad.   After all going out for ice cream is fun and so is going to the beach.  They can play on the playground and everything seems normal.    And it is.... this is what I want them to remember.
But thinking we would probably be at the Town Park pool or the Wading pool or have gone to Darien Lake several times by now I'm wrecking the joy we have right here and now. 

Summer is short. Winters feel long and as I heard Cuomo say today " Well our house is doing fine but the neighbor house is on fire." 

Lets go have fun till things go sideways again ....( hoping it won't)




 New Life guard... LOL
 I made him take a picture....


 Sometimes they think I'm ridiculous for taking pictures of the signs.  Its so much part of life and they are everywhere.  One day they will not be around and I will be so happy when they aren't but if you are going to look back at this time..this is what you saw.    I could hide this and pretend it doesn't exsist. I could even pretend the pandemic for the most part in here isn't going on but why??   The rest of the country is in denial and here we are... Feeling our way through this new normal..


No comments:

Post a Comment