Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Checking out some Monuments





So we went over to Russell Salvatores Patriots and Heroes Park and looked at the statues... I got Jon's bike fixed for the 2nd time this year (he's only had this bike since Christmas) as it had a flat tire.   The tire on my car was going flat too and I was able to fill it with air and keep on going..  Not today. Had to then take it to the shop for a new tire.

Anyway,,,, the American Flag.... half staff... beautiful and graceful and today I'm discusted with what has gone on this week... It really has gotten me riled up...  Protesting  is American.. We as a nation would not be here if we didn't protest..  you know the Boston tea party and such....   Yes Black Lives Matter and I do beleive they do tend to get the short end of the stick  again... that's fine too. They are important topics and need addressing.....

However... this President   is on my last nerve.   I know he will not do a damn thing about this issue or even so much as address it.   But it was his actions this week that really have me mad.  You do not use your  military force on your OWN citizens!!!  For a photo op no less.  How absolutely appauling does that look to the rest of the world that usually looks up to us. We usually police the world making sure THIS doesn' happen to other citizens of other nations and yet  we ARE do it???

Again...PROUD to be a NEW YORKER.... Shameful as hell to be a US citizen....

No comments:

Post a Comment