Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Captains Log: Day 93 Whirlpool State Park

Well that song is fitting this year HUH??? 

So just as I put on Cuomo Briefing BINGO he's going to stop his daily briefings on Friday...  But I'm addicted at this point and he's the only reasonable person through this.... Anyway it will be a vacation for him because July is coming and who knows what the next major crisis is or that the other states that didn't have a problem with the virus suddenly do..   Stay away from our state!!


Anyway as I mentioned there are a few bright spots during this pandemic and this was another one.....
I gave them a choice today of Ft Niagara, Art Park or Whirlpool State park.   I thought I have been here but I don't think I have.  We went to Devil's hole at one time but not Whirlpool.  I have been on the otherside (Canada) and we road the Aero Car once.The last time I did Jonathan wouldn't do it.  Obviously like us, most of Canada is closed and they aren't doing the Aero Car but you could see it.









 For the 1st time in 3 Months!!!  The playground!!!!  it really is the little things that make you happy right now.   You have no idea how much you miss stuff till you can't go to anything any more.   Its one of those thing I thought about this year.  Every year I kind of do the same activies year after year. Kind of been feeling like we need to do something different.   This was not what I had in mind but it did force me to find new places.  This one like Art Park I would go back too.


No comments:

Post a Comment