Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Captains Log: Day 77 Curfews and Phases....

So Erie County has been so bad we needed a Curfew of 8 pm..... During a Pandemic.....
So we are entering phase 2 today so some more restrictions are coming off but now we are grounded  again in a way.....Nothing like civil unrest and rioting DURING a Pandemic.... Well I was sure that this would be how Trump's presidency would go (total Chaos).. However its very frustrating.

NEVER been so proud to live in NEW YORK and so sad I live in America.

This is totally absurd to me... We already can't got to the movies, restraurants, malls, do parties etc.... now we have to be in our house at a certain time.  Don't really think I had a curfew before.....


 Don't forget pandemic face......







 I think they are campaigning for more snacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment