Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Captains Log: Day 92

 So knowing my love for hockey and yet for the last upteen years the Sabres have been horrible.... Again this year was no exception and was probably a blessing they didn't have to play the rest of the season.    Anyway I saw this meme yesterday and I don't think they found it funny since they fired their GM this morning.....  Oops a little too real there....
 Since we aren't halfway through the year... and since its going so well.... LOL


Anyway WNY entered phase 3....  Meaning I still don't care what they are opening I'm not doing most of it.   Radio says  Canada or the Niagara Region of Canada is entering phase 2 today.... They have been a week or so behind us. Not sure if that is planned or they are following our lead.   This is another whole country that has access to what NY is doing if only by local TV stations.  Just saying.... I know they can get Buffalo stations in Toronto.









 Give you a flower if I can sit here for a long time....

No comments:

Post a Comment