Sunday, June 21, 2020

Captains Log: Day 97 Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Father!
 Hello to the Batavia High School  as he would have been in this class if we didn't move.   He was in 6th grade when we moved to Cheektowaga so it was pretty much  half and half with more being on Batavia though. 
 Small Party....

The pandemic makes it hard.   We aren't suppose to have big gatherings and you can't rent shelters and such. I don't have the room for a big party  so we went out to Batavia and had a few people over and decorated it . We got what we could for decorations when I found them I picked some up.  Different balloons wer hard to come by.   We just kind of sigh and go with the flow.   That it 2020. Anyway I think we got a few great ones that made it special




 Magic unicorn rides


No comments:

Post a Comment