Sunday, June 14, 2020

Captains Log: Day 90 3 months..... Flag Day

 Well the Captains Log started when they stopped having school .. here we are 90 days later. The school year officially ended and I'm still counting. We sort of have opened up but not back not fully.   We (Erie County) are on Phase 2 and will be phase 3 by Tuesday hopefully.  And with any luck 15+ yrs from now I will be asking what do I mean by  phase 1-4.   The state has come along way from those dark days in March and April.  We went from the worse in the world to the lowest transmittion rate today.  I'm hoping it wasn't for all the hypervigilant effort that we did in the beginning and have loosed up some now. Some how I feel it was easier to go out then as there were very few people around and now that its nice.... its like over run.
Anyway the world is still a topsy turvy place with protests still going on and such.... I  can't wait to get rid of this chapter and turn the page on all of this.     But we are living in the moment each day.
Guess I will still keep my Captains Log well into phase 4 and probably the fall.... unless it magically disappears. LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment